VX-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

site seems very heavy

Go down

site seems very heavy Empty site seems very heavy

Post by Xplicit Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi, i dont know if its just me but this site seems very slow and heavy. when i come to scroll down its very jumpy. Things like that large background image would cause things like this and these adverts dont help either. Is this something you have to have or is it a case of this is what u know how to use or was the first format u came across?
I used to use a free CMS called Joomla which had message boards like Fireboard that you could use. at the moment im now using WordPress (i have no forum on my site so found no need for it. Your host should give u a selection of "free apps" that u can get installed via your hosts CP for example phpBB, which is a very common message board and also easy to use. It will also come with the adverts so less loading.

If you ever need help with images etc im self taught in Photoshop and have help with various websites as well as doing my own. i have also done countless web sigs (signatures) as well.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: oh and just on a small note... could the astra coupe be added to the sports/coupe section? after all it is a coupe and the turbo one is rather sporty
Sean

Xplicit
Expression
Expression

Back to top Go down