VX-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True story...

3 posters

Go down

True story... Empty True story...

Post by George Doors Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 pm

This is a true story that could only possibly happen too me....i didnt find it funny at the time..

was in september 06, i was in amsterdam with 2 of my mates as it was ones birthday.....

it was on his birthday that this happened, we got up early for sum breakfast, which happened to be sum funny cakes True story... Icon_biggrin then we went for a wander round for a bit and nipped in a few coffe shops..

after an hr or so we were headin of sumwhere when we got stuck behind this blind man, i was gettin frustrated with him, so i tried to dodge past him on the left which is close to the canal edge, and he swerved infront of me, so i dodged right to get past, and he swerved infront of me that way too...my mate was laffin.

so i got annoyed and shot past rather swiftly on the left nxt to the canal, and at mid stride his stick went straight through the middle of my legs and i went flying, very neary head 1st into the canal...

i jumped up fuming at this blind man swearing at him accussing him of not being blind....i wanted to push him in the canal...

my mate and passers by were stood around laffin...i wernt impressed to say the least...and had a lump on me shin the nxt mornin True story... Icon_mad

thought i'd share that with u as i was reminded of it yesterday True story... Icon_biggrin
George Doors
George Doors
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

True story... Empty Re: True story...

Post by gillyelly Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:49 pm

U div!!!! True story... Icon_eek
gillyelly
gillyelly
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatman Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 pm

To be fair mate i dont think its funny, that would really piss me off to. It dont help that you had eaten funny cakes tho mate lol
Fatman
Fatman
Life
Life

Back to top Go down

Post by George Doors Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 pm

i can see the funny side of it now, and tbh if it was me who saw it i'd probably be pmsl too True story... Lol
George Doors
George Doors
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down