best wax?

Go down

best wax?

Post by Johnston_888 on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am

whats thre best car wax to use? as i think im gona wax mums astra as its looking a bit dull and unloved lol

_________________

Keep the Faith
avatar
Johnston_888
Site Owner & Senior Admin
Site Owner & Senior Admin

Posts : 672
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Perth, Scotland

http://www.vx-uk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Bugsy on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 am

autoglym High definition for the win Wink

Bugsy
Life
Life

Posts : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : A Gay Bar

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Johnston_888 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Yeah that's good if heard too Wink

_________________

Keep the Faith
avatar
Johnston_888
Site Owner & Senior Admin
Site Owner & Senior Admin

Posts : 672
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Perth, Scotland

http://www.vx-uk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by playgirl on Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 pm

I use anything from the Meguiars range Smile bit expensive but its worth it always find my car comes up mint i swear by the range i wont use anthing elese Smile
avatar
playgirl
Promo Girls
Promo Girls

Posts : 100
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Hampshire

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Johnston_888 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:47 am

i may look into that rach Smile

_________________

Keep the Faith
avatar
Johnston_888
Site Owner & Senior Admin
Site Owner & Senior Admin

Posts : 672
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Perth, Scotland

http://www.vx-uk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Bugsy on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:43 pm

playgirl wrote:I use anything from the Meguiars range Smile bit expensive but its worth it always find my car comes up mint i swear by the range i wont use anthing elese Smile

use autoglym Wink and you will swear by there range then Wink

its good enough for my crown jewels

Bugsy
Life
Life

Posts : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : A Gay Bar

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Kenobi on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Bugsy wrote:
playgirl wrote:I use anything from the Meguiars range Smile bit expensive but its worth it always find my car comes up mint i swear by the range i wont use anthing elese Smile

use autoglym Wink and you will swear by there range then Wink

its good enough for my crown jewels


Im with ya on that mate. Autoglym is where its at.
avatar
Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Posts : 206
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-04-08
Age : 38
Location : Leicestershire

http://www.htecelite.com

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by playgirl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Kenobi wrote:
Bugsy wrote:
playgirl wrote:I use anything from the Meguiars range Smile bit expensive but its worth it always find my car comes up mint i swear by the range i wont use anthing elese Smile

use autoglym Wink and you will swear by there range then Wink

its good enough for my crown jewels


Im with ya on that mate. Autoglym is where its at.


Laughing i've tryed autoglym and used that all the time and then came across the Meguirs and its awesome and wont use anthing apart from there products Smile you should go on there site and get some free samples and trust me you will change Smile
avatar
playgirl
Promo Girls
Promo Girls

Posts : 100
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Hampshire

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Bugsy on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Basketball Trust me babe i wont lol

Autoglym is for the pros longer lasting shine Smile

Bugsy
Life
Life

Posts : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : A Gay Bar

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Johnston_888 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Playgirl how do you get the free samples? As I may order some and get the astra gleaming Very Happy

_________________

Keep the Faith
avatar
Johnston_888
Site Owner & Senior Admin
Site Owner & Senior Admin

Posts : 672
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2009-04-07
Location : Perth, Scotland

http://www.vx-uk.com

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Bugsy on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:28 pm

free samples on the site stop looking at her jugs lol

Bugsy
Life
Life

Posts : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : A Gay Bar

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by vinny_69 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

i use ICE for a quick polish but if i have plenty of time i use Meguiars as it cant be beat Cool
avatar
vinny_69
Life
Life

Posts : 146
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 37
Location : Luton

http://www.vq9.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by playgirl on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 pm

vinny_69 wrote:i use ICE for a quick polish but if i have plenty of time i use Meguiars as it cant be beat Cool

Very Happy Meguiars all the way Razz
avatar
playgirl
Promo Girls
Promo Girls

Posts : 100
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Hampshire

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by nukleuz on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:53 pm

another Meguiars fan here
like there Tech2 wax, makes the veccy shine Very Happy

nukleuz
Expression
Expression

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-11
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by playgirl on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Johnston_888 wrote:Playgirl how do you get the free samples? As I may order some and get the astra gleaming Very Happy

for a free catalogue and product samples you have to ring there customer service team on
0870 241 6696 or visit www.meguiars.co.uk
avatar
playgirl
Promo Girls
Promo Girls

Posts : 100
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Hampshire

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by vinny_69 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:06 am

Bugsy wrote:free samples on the site stop looking at her jugs lol

did i miss this bit
avatar
vinny_69
Life
Life

Posts : 146
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-31
Age : 37
Location : Luton

http://www.vq9.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Bugsy on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 pm

lol

Bugsy
Life
Life

Posts : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Age : 32
Location : A Gay Bar

Back to top Go down

Re: best wax?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum